The Monograph Series on Adolescent Catechesis: focus on various dimensions and issues impacting adolescent catechesis today. These are articles on adolescent catechesis are sponsored by the Partnership for Adolescent Catechesis. Below is a listing of articles now available in this series. All are downloadable in PDF format:
- Adolescent Catechesis in a Culturally Diverse Context
by Michael G. Lee, SJ, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- Forming Disciples of Jesus in Parish and School
by Laura Henning, Boise, Idaho
- The American Cultural Context for Adolescent Catechesis
by Dr. William Dinges, Catholic University of America, Washington D.C.
- Adolescent Catechesis Today: On the Road to Transformation
by Michael Theisen, National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry, Washington D.C.
- Reflections on Parish and Adolescent Catechesis by Dr. Michael Warren, St John’s University, New York.
- The State of Adolescent Catechesis Today: A Review of the Literature by Jeffrey Kaster, Saint John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota
- What the Church Has Been Telling Us about Adolescent Catechesis by Maura Thompson Hagarty, St. Mary's Press, Winona MN
- The State of Adolescent Catechesis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats by Paul Henderson, USCCB Department of Printing and Publishing, Washington D.C.
- Adolescent Catechesis and the National Directory for Catechesis: It's About Discipleship by Dan Mulhall, USCCB Department of Education, Washington D.C.
- Doctrinal Elements of a Curriculum Framework for the Development of Catechetical Materials for Young People of High School Age (886 KB)
- The Catechism of the Catholic Church
- National Directory for Catechesis and Symposium
- Our Hearts Were Burning within Us: A Pastoral Plan for Adult Faith Formation in the United States
- Special Needs Resource Directory (514 KB)