Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All for Jesus Webcast 2


All for Jesus - Music and devotionals with links to contributing artists.

Playlist for Jan.18-24
1. I've Got an Angel - Rise
2. Jesus I Trust in You - Karl Kohlhase
3. Stand up and be Joyful - Susan Bailey
4. Carry On - Bernie Antkowiak
5. I Want to meet Jesus - Deacon Jim Panchaud
6.Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - Mark Van Nostrand
7. Spending Tinme Adoring You - Margo B. Smith
8. Into Your Arms - Sean Clive
9. Rise Up - Gerard Faucheux
10. Somewhere on a Cross - Apostolica
11. Psalm 51 - David Patrick Bryan
12.Elohim - Deacon Chuck Stevens
13. Child of my Godl - Rise
14. Lifted Up - Sean Clive
15.Hiding Place - Karl Kohlhase
16. AVe Maria - Apostolica
17. He Came into my Life - David Patrick Bryan
18. Don't Worry - Bernie Antkowiak
19. The Lord has come to save You - Susan Bailey
20. Stand the Line - Rise

No comments: