The Lent 2012 edition of the Catholic Faith Education Newsletter is now online at the usual Web address:
Content of this edition of the Newsletter:
- Resources Featured on the Catholic Faith Education Blog: Find dozens of resources for the Lenten period and Clipart related to the Old Testament.
- Resources for Feast Days, and Special Days: A calendar of feast days, memorials and optional memorials for March and April with links to information on each of these.
- Resources on the Sunday and Daily Readings: Links to homilies, commentaries, stories, clipart, coloring pages, meditations related to the gospel reading for Sundays from February 26 to March 25.
- Blog World Resources: Link to interesting and useful articles on various blogs by or for catechists.
- Technology and Religious Education: Add content to your Web personal or parish Web site by using the two widgets offered in this section.
- Articles Online: Dozens of useful articles for use with your students or for growth as a catechist or in your spiritual life.
May your relationship with God grow ever deeper during the upcoming Lenten season.
Resources for Catholic Educators