The Liturgy Office of England and Wales is making available on it's Web site a series of leaflets offering "a brief introduction to the letters of St Paul as heard at Sunday Mass. They are intended both for readers and members of the liturgical assembly to help them appreciate the context of the second reading and encourage a greater familiarity with St Paul’s writings."
Some of the leaflets are now ready and available for download:
- Philemon (pdf) — 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- 1 & 2 Timothy (pdf) — 24–30 Sundays in Ordinary Time, Year C
- 2 Thessalonians (pdf) — 31–33 Sundays in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Titus (pdf) Christmas Day
- 1 Corinthinians (psd) — Year A: 2-8, Year B: 2-6, Year C: 2-8 Sundays in Ordinary Time
- Romans (pdf) — 9-24 Sundays in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Philippians — 25-28 Sundays in Ordinary Time, Year A
- 1 Thessalonians — 29-33 Sundays in Ordinary Time
- The Gift of Scripture & St Paul (pdf)
Note: the image above is from a painting by Caravaggio (1600-1601) depicting the Conversion (of Saint Paul) on the Way to Damascus. This painting is now in the Cerasi Chapel, Santa Maria del Popolo, Rome.